Ladies’ provides a friendly and supportive environment to enjoy the wonderful world of golf. A recent survey shows over 90% of our Members would recommend Ladies' to their friends and colleagues.
Our club provides:
• A challenging 21-hole course, originally designed by Stanley Thompson
• Easy access to all tee times
• A supportive club atmosphere where golf and friendship go hand in hand
• A robust Learning Program and excellent practice facilities
• Fun and serious competitions for golfers of all levels
• An elegant Clubhouse offering quality food and beverages in a classic garden setting
• Reciprocal play opportunities at other leading private clubs
Women who are interested in exploring membership can become full Members immediately or try the Club experience for a season through our Introductory Membership program.
The Membership Coordinator and a Membership Development Committee member will guide you through the application process, which includes sponsorship by a Member, meeting with a Board member and a two week posting.
New Full Members pay an Entrance fee and Annual dues. Special programs are available to Intermediate members (age 19 – 35) and Juniors (age 10 – 18).
Contact Jody Anderson, Membership Coordinator (905) 889 3531 x 303 or at