- open to new Members for 10 years or until the year in which the Member turns 65, whichever occurs first.
- ideal for new Members who want to join a private club but due to their career, family or other responsibilities, do not have the time to play more than 12 rounds a year.
- take advantage of adjusted annual dues that reflect partial play privileges.
- an Associate Member can convert to Full Membership at any time if their situation changes and they want to play more golf.
- 12 rounds of golf per season
- Full access to the tee *
- Full access to the Driving Range & Short Game practice area
- Member discount on lessons and learning programs
- Full access to the Clubhouse and social activities
- Access to the Golf Canada Handicap system
- Option to participate in club events and competitions
* Some tee times are reserved for draws and tournaments